Saturday, June 18, 2011

Here is an excellent question

When does blogging, tweeting, facebooking, and linked-in all become too much in this techy driven era?
I have been getting into tweeting and blogging lately along with uploading youtubes all in an effort to increase my profile and business in the world of real estate. All of this just to buy and sell houses and of course attract clients who want to buy and sell houses. This is not all, in the real world you also have to put the rubber to the cement and actually prospect for clients. I know that my tiny spot on the wide world of the internet is doing something because I am getting traction. I had a client call me because somehow I got a great rating on a site that rates realtors, go figure. so it must be paying off, but tonight as a lay awake while my spouse soundly sleeps, I lay awake trying to come up with my next blog just to make my little mark in the www. and I am writing this blog in the dark so not to wake my sleeping spouse. Then my thoughts run into my next tweet, facebook, linked-in, company blog, ext......
I hate to date myself but I graduated High-school before the Apple/Windows war and now I have to work on my texting lingo....... Jeeze I wonder if I could make a gazillion bucks by inventing the bubblewrap so we can just have bubbles burst out of our heads of what we want to say, tweet, text, or blog...... maybe then my poor tired laptop will have a breather from the ravages of those who get great glee out of hacking and creating viruses.......

well I guess this is my blog for tonight.....
by the way I got out of bed and I hacked my spouses computer password just so I could use their computer to write this blog, LOL   The irony of it all

No comments:

Post a Comment